Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Clubsport for sale on Ebay

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
clubsport is just a poor mans hsv
The VN ClubSport was actually one of the best HSV's of the time. It was designed for what the name suggests. They intended that you could drive it during the week and take it to the track on the weekend.

BLOWN R8

WHISTLE BY HARROP
Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VZ R8 MALOO, LC 406, HT PREM, VX SS
looks to b a pretty clean car... b a good buy and slip it into the shed....

Fun_Bucket

Reaction score
Members Ride
Cruze II sri
I thought the clubsport had Calais style seats, but with different trim?? Besides, i wouldn't buy a Clubsport off Ebay, particualry a VN, plenty of people would be interested in the sale, and would fetch a resonable amount. The fact that it's on Ebay with no rego, warrantly, roadworthy ect, sounds a little dodgy...It's not that hard to sell-

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
I thought the clubsport had Calais style seats, but with different trim?? Besides, i wouldn't buy a Clubsport off Ebay, particualry a VN, plenty of people would be interested in the sale, and would fetch a resonable amount. The fact that it's on Ebay with no rego, warrantly, roadworthy ect, sounds a little dodgy...It's not that hard to sell-
Nah the ClubSport was Exec based mate.

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
clubsport is just a poor mans hsv

So what is the rich man's HSV model? All poor people drive HSV's because they can't afford Lambo's, Ferrari's or other performance luxury cars :)

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
I drive a Senator. I am not rich. If i was rich i wouldn't be driving a Holden of any kind let me tell you that right now.