Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn coil pack

underthepump

Reaction score
Members Ride
Supercharged V6 HQ TONNER
Had a mate have a look at my coil pack on a vn v6. decided he would pull off the wires connecting the coils to the ignition module. Does anyone have a diagram or an idea of where these wires are to be re connected. There are three dark blue all together,then a single blue a yellow and a green. thanks.

kezvn

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnexecutive wagon
here is your solution take the coil place it in front of youwith the single bolt away from you and the other two towards you these are the bolts you bolt the coil to the engineplate to ok the three blue wires that are conected together are on your left on your right the single blue is on your right at the far terminal the single green is in the middle and the yellow wire is closest to you if you have done this right the coil top will be on your left and the coil base will be on the right with the conection plug hole faceing you hope this helps i you are still stuffing around with a series 1vn coil later on getyour self a vp vr coil they will definetly work better

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
i think the gregories has a picture of the coilpack split from the dfi module and the wiring etc

s0sage

Posting aimlessly ..
Reaction score
Members Ride
MX6 - Turbo .... so flame me
probably shouldnt let your mates de-wire your coilpack in future ..

nopatcla

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn executive wagon
Funny how its always the "mate" who did it.