Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn commodore cowel wiper motor cover? Help!

top line

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Sedan V6 3.800
Hi all, I'm just trying to get some information about a business that sell wiper cowel. Its name is Lowe Fabrications,http://www.lowefabrications.com.au/product/vn-vs-fibreglass-wiper-motor-covers/. I've placed an order several weeks ago and have not received my wiper cowl in the post? I've tried to contact the company to see where things are and have not gotten any word from them either.

I can't seem to find a contact phone number only an email address where I've sent three emails. Should I be worried? They certainly took my money thou quickly? The postage was quiet cheap so if there was a problem with the costs I wish they would contact me and let me know?

Has anyone heard of them and brought anything from them? I just hope they have not ripped me off for $200. Plus I really need the wiper motor cover for my vn as I need to get the car road worthy soon?

Can anyone help!

VPRob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive sedan V6
so has your plenum cover turned up or have you made contact with Lowe Fabrications?

EYY

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Statesman
I've dealt with fibreglass companies before.. seems they often make the part after it's been ordered and paid for... I hope that's not the case but certainly can be

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
Was there last year wanting vh-k plenum covers(sold out)...from memory they're outsourced so time frame can blow out from 2-3 weeks to f@ck knows.

I prefer to rock up & buy on the spot or come back when stocked then get annoyed waiting + don't like paying delivery fees when can pickup myself.

VPRob

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive sedan V6
still waiting for an update OP