Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN commodore for sale

potshots007

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN series II custom :) and VZ exec
ITEM:

YEAR: 1991

SERIES: VN series 2

BADGE: Executive sedan

ENGINE: stock V6, rebuilt vr motor said to be when i bought the car, they sasid it had only done around 60,000kms and seems to be in pretty good condition

TRANSMISSION: Auto, just been rebuilt

COLOUR: Monza red, could do with a repsray though, as some ripples and runs in it, but it looks awesome

EXTERIOR CONDITION: exterior is alright, few dents and scratches, mainly where the bonnet bulge use to be and where the rear spoiler use to be, has a group a bodykit all around, apart from the bulge and rear spoiler, comes with some 15" csa mags, the car is pretty neat and tidy, also has tinted windows

INTERIOR CONDITION: interior is alright again, has some wear on the seat, ahs tray and ciggy lighter smoothed out and painted red,

TYRE CONDITION: not so good, but could put some rw tyres on

ODOMETER: current reading is around 350,000kms but it is a different dash, it originally had about 200,000kms when i got it, and ive had it for about a year or 2 so i would think about 250,000kms

SERVICE HISTORY: no service history, although i have had it serviced every 5,000kms

REGO OF CAR: is registered in vic

REGO TILL: registered till next year, about june, but will double check

RWC: does not come with one but can be organised for the right price

PRICE: im looking for about $4000, as i bought it for more than that and spent lots on it

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION:pick up preferred

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD, Direct Deposit, bank cheque

CONTACT DETAILS: Email me at [email protected] , PM, just post reply to this thread

OTHER INFO: has been lowered a little, and comes with a custom exhaust, been hand made, is very loud and will not pass rw, but i will also throw in the 2.5" sports exhaust i have for it,

reason for selling this is i have bought a new VZ and cant afford 2 regos and keep it maintained, so would like it to go to someone who can look after it,

also just had it fitted to gas, for about 2 months, but has no compliance so can not rw with gas, unless you take it somewhere to get it all checked out and passed, tank runs out in august so it will need to be retested

any other question, just ask, i will have it on here for about 2 weeks and if no one buys it then its off to ebay,

PICTURES: will get some pictures this weekend,