Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn diff(disc to disc) into vl

H

hsvhel

just dont forget to di the disk bearings instead of the drums, the rollers are the same just not the rubber collar, it will leak if this is not done, i didnt first time round and i wish i'd listened to the old man first time round!

Stewart1000

work done by ME
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
VL twin turbo. VN5L. old jeep, **** mondeo.
hrmmm well sounds like a pretty good option, any idea roughly on whay size you could run at the most... 8"max width that is?

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
I plan to use the vl diff and axels but with the vn discs and calipers so I will be able to run the rims I have now because it won't change the dimensions.

nikilee

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore ute 1998 50th annversy edition
Vn will bolt strat in can run 15 or 16 not wide or it will scrap but I recon good lsd vn diff she be fun to drive

_R_J_K_

Reaction score
Members Ride
Zenki S14
Vn will bolt strat in can run 15 or 16 not wide or it will scrap but I recon good lsd vn diff she be fun to drive

I'm sure he's worked it out 9 years later...

foochini

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL SL TURBO
Hey guys I know it's a bit late but i just performed this conversion on my vl (vn diff disk too disk with adjustable pan hard rod) I feel like the axle is centred however the car is pulling too the left reeeaaall bad,
Is there something Iv missed?
Tia
Matt