Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Group A Rear bumper $100 - VIC

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
VN Group A Rear bumper $50 - VIC

hey guys, i recently came into possession of 2x group A bumpers, i used the front for my car (being repaired atm) but i have a 2nd hand group A bumper

now its not a exact copy (its missing 1 grove so i just looks flatter)
but it still is the same shape, i will bolt up to a vn/vp and has all clips concerned

it needs desprite repaiting/priming, but apart from that there are no majour cracks just 1 on the side that can be repaired with fiberglass matting

i woulda kept it for my mate but im sick of bumpers/car parts piling up in my back yard and me old man says they have to go, im sorry about the pictures they were taken with my phone on a sunny day and silver flares up

as i posted in the title im looking for $50, im located in Croydon Hills Victoria, 3136, i can be contacted on 0423-017-619 (Gordon) or email me at [email protected]

Last edited:

Ygoford

YGOFORD?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vr
ur in vic arnt u ? how much would it be to get it down here ? will pay that price u want for it and possibly to get it down pm me or something

kwik6

stroke it baby
Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ss cobalt blue/ hk prem chev
i will buy it. im in rowville, melbourne, i will come check it out and organise a meet with you. will give ya a buzz tommorrow, cheers. send me a pm if its already sold or something.