Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn handbrake

vn_lexcen_s2

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 lexcen vn S2
cheers. as soon as i posted on a different one but the same book i read your post. thanks guys. the only thing is that it doesnt finish for 7 days.
i will let you know how it goes.

any information or ideas would be appreciated...

cheers
matt

05 VZ SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7 M6 Silver
Yeah, best thing is to change the actual lever...I think original one from holden are like 20-30 bucks...easy to change as well...Not even a 1 hour job...

ando69

Reaction score
handbrake

mate i had the same prob all it was that the metal shaft which the button attached to has fallen down and it is holding the hand brake up it took me a while trying to pull it up but i aventualy got it i havnt had that prob since if you have time try having a look or you just might be better replacing it

vn_lexcen_s2

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 lexcen vn S2
ando69 said:
mate i had the same prob all it was that the metal shaft which the button attached to has fallen down and it is holding the hand brake up it took me a while trying to pull it up but i aventualy got it i havnt had that prob since if you have time try having a look or you just might be better replacing it

did you get the handbrake lever off. i was looking the other day and i stpooted a bolt that i took off. but it didnt do anything. im totally lost now. i looked underneith the car abd i saw two bolts but it looked like they were welded in.