Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN HSV SV-50 ? I Need Info

jasem

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn sv150
sv info

It is a hsv enhanced holden, The build plate will actually have a model number and this will determine what features the car got. V6 models were SV40 and SV50, whilst V8's were SV100, SV110, SV120, SV130, SV140 and SV150. Higher numbers don't always mean a better spec car either and each of these packs then had an options available to spec them even further.

Thanks to calaisturbo for the info

The numbers do mean better specs as the higher the number the higher the upgrade!

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
The numbers do mean better specs as the higher the number the higher the upgrade!

kool i just copied and pasted what was there, thanx tho :thumbsup:

Phukkah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HSV SV-50 Commodore
So does anyone know how many were made ? That is what how much $$$$$ I spend depends on

Phukkah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HSV SV-50 Commodore
sv

So does anyone know how many were made ? That is what how much $$$$$ I spend depends on
i have found out 260 were made they are pretty rare as i am finding out cheers anymore info please post !!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
i have found out 260 were made they are pretty rare as i am finding out cheers anymore info please post !!!!!!!!!!:w00t:

Whoever told you that is full of ****.

Theres no way to know how many of each pack were made unless HSV themselves kept specific record, which i doubt.

Theres all different packs available, SV50, SV125, about 10 or so. The VN History thread shows the packs and options they had.

Phukkah

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN HSV SV-50 Commodore
Nah dude I don't agree if its a limited edition of course they have how many were made on record thats why they are numbered like mine is e128 of 200, I have since been correctly informed there were 200 of the sv-50 model made cheers :beer chug:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Nah dude I don't agree if its a limited edition of course they have how many were made on record thats why they are numbered like mine is e128 of 200, I have since been correctly informed there were 200 of the sv-50 model made cheers :beer chug:

I'm talking enhanced cars. They have a bild number, but its just build 10, etc, in a running number, because they were customer cars, they didn't know how many the total built would be.

Unless of course SV-50 is actually a model, and not a pack, which is what my post refers to ;)