Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn ignition module repair

Geoff308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk calais
I looked on this forum for ingnition module repairer in Sydney if possible can someone recommend a repairer? Thanks
Vn-by v8 ignition module

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
I got an exchange V8 5.0 Racing module from nuclearpowermodules 9 years ago on ebay . Top unit with good advice.

He was located in Sydney if you can still find him- he was mentioned often in JC around 10 years or so ago..

Geoff308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk calais
Thanks for the replies I will contact repco.
does anyone know how to get in contact with nuclearpowermodules I have tried searching on forum as well as google?is he still repairing modules?

Skylarking

Reaction score
Members Ride
Commodore Motorsport Edition
It's just automotive electronics so someone should be able to repair it or provide other options :p

The following web page looks rather intereting and has lots of info. It may be worth contacting them and having a chat

(disclaimer: never delt with them so no idea of the servies and manner in which they are delivered, just liked the info they have on their web site)..

H

harrop.senator

Is there a way to bypass it for a crane/fast hi6-r? I'm a big fan of them and great for keeping plugs mint if cammed.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
It's just automotive electronics so someone should be able to repair it or provide other options :p

The following web page looks rather intereting and has lots of info. It may be worth contacting them and having a chat

[/URL]

(disclaimer: never delt with them so no idea of the servies and manner in which they are delivered, just liked the info they have on their web site)..
PAT know what their talking about, I bought a genuine Delphi IAC valve and a VSS off them - both worked perfectly. I've had problems with engine control stuff from other suppliers.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
I go through Bebco Auto Parts in Auburn...Dr Terry knows his holdens.

Easy to deal with & steers us away from junk brands to better stuff,less hassles.

Geoff308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk calais
Thanks I will drop in and see Dr Terry my office is in Auburn it’s just around the corner.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Thanks I will drop in and see Dr Terry my office is in Auburn it’s just around the corner.
If that's Dr Terry off Fastlane he's quite an expert.