Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN instrument cluster.

Catapult.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim. VN Berlina.
The LH indicator in the cluster doesn’t flash. I’ve checked the globe ( globes ) to no avail. Any help would push you to the top of the popularity polls. Thanks.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Contacts under the bulb holder clean? Any breaks in the PCB track?

Catapult.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim. VN Berlina.
I did a continuity test across the contacts with the bulb in and it showed a circuit. Don’t have the knowledge to go looking for breaks in the PCB track. Would love to have a go but wouldn’t know where to start. Thanks for spending your time.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
I did a continuity test across the contacts with the bulb in and it showed a circuit. Don’t have the knowledge to go looking for breaks in the PCB track. Would love to have a go but wouldn’t know where to start. Thanks for spending your time.
If you have the cluster out, follow the copper tracks from either side of the light in the plastic backing back as far as you can, looking for hairline cracks. If you find any fix then with a small touch of solder.

Catapult.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim. VN Berlina.
No the cluster was lovingly put back in before I realised the light was not flashing. No worries. It’s a great idea that you’ve come up with. When I get through with some of life’s pressing chores I’ll hit it again Will let you know. Thanks again.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
No the cluster was lovingly put back in before I realised the light was not flashing. No worries. It’s a great idea that you’ve come up with. When I get through with some of life’s pressing chores I’ll hit it again Will let you know. Thanks again.
I can understand, I have a problem with the cruise control signal from my cluster that I'll fix one day. I can live with it for now.