Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN LAPD - I Was Bored..

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
The doors say atm "to serve and protect" but ive had people tell me to change it to "to severe and disrespect"

I saw a vn painted like this yrs and yrs ago up in qld. I asked the guy selling at that point if he ever had the aus cops hound on him. He said it wasnt a daily driver but they still didnt. So i figured it was a better idea than my faded crows feet paint i had on the car and yeah. Since then ive not been picked on for defects or anything else. Only pulled up today for "illegal" lane changing.

Hell when the car used to be bog stock blue i was pulled over daily for "random" licence checks and rego checks. Now i just get the police seeing it as a novility.

Btw thanks LightningVP. I may just take you up on that offer sometime. Im only doing basic driving atm until i can replce the rear tyres. They definately arent upto the police/vic roads standard for tread. My opinion is if you can still see a tread pattern they are safe.

lol...they might think your a real cop :whistling lol...

no worries mate, and unfortunately, that's how I am with my front wheels right now, don't have the money to get new tread, so I may put my old 15s back on :bang:

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
pullovervt2.jpg

I know which one I'd rather get pulled up by! :p

very cool car! - i was half expecting it to be parking everywhere by means of a handbrake 180, in true blues brothers fashion.

the spotties on the mirror area would absolutely top this off!! - along with the lightbar!

is it legal to have red/blue light covers on top of the car? or are you pushing it? - what about just red ones?

have you ever thought about one of them cool 'nudge/pit/smash into other cars' bars on the front?

LightningVP

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY II 5.7 SV8
^^^^ LOL....

Also....with that pic, who actually thought of getting out the car to take the photo?

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
I know which one I'd rather get pulled up by! :p

very cool car! - i was half expecting it to be parking everywhere by means of a handbrake 180, in true blues brothers fashion.

the spotties on the mirror area would absolutely top this off!! - along with the lightbar!

is it legal to have red/blue light covers on top of the car? or are you pushing it? - what about just red ones?

have you ever thought about one of them cool 'nudge/pit/smash into other cars' bars on the front?

ya the a piller spotties, legally he cant have red and blue lights on the roof unless on public property, the clear ones he has that flash red and blue are a grey area but you should be able to get away with them.

need some of these:

Jo3_Blo

HZ Holden Fanatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
WB 1 Tonner, VS Ute
That's awesome. :thumbsup:

When I read the title I thought "God no....." but when I saw it I was like "HELL YEH!!" :p

Good job mate. The pillar spotties will look a treat, and I reckon the cop emblem on the sides needs to be bigger, so it's more noticeable and dosn't get mistaken for a car with mis-matching panels. :p

I like the suggestion of "to perve and defect" instead of to serve and protect........but that might look a bit bad (if it's your daily driver) and might ruffle a few feathers.

skitzn

Reaction score
Members Ride
wl caprice

same but i was looking for dudes in black suits with hats and sunnies.

then when asked what was done to it.....

it's got cop tyres,cop brakes , cop suspension and cop motor!:yeah::yeah:

don't know if i got the quote right but you get the idea!

nige(skitzn)

Turd Ferguson

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Disco
Its got a Cop motor a 440 Cubic inch plant Cop tyres, Cop Suspension., Cop shocks, its a model made before catalytic converters so itll run good on regular gas

skitzn

Reaction score
Members Ride
wl caprice
Its got a Cop motor a 440 Cubic inch plant Cop tyres, Cop Suspension., Cop shocks, its a model made before catalytic converters so itll run good on regular gas

lmao...thanks

the dude who owns it will have to learn this quote!

p.s. clearly you have watched this movie more than once!

Last edited:

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute

;) just about the only thing it' hasn't got - is a cop chip

/sh!tstir

LAPD-VN

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1 5sp - LAPD
^^^^ LOL....

Also....with that pic, who actually thought of getting out the car to take the photo?

I told my friend to jump out after asking the cops for a pic. its a pitty you cant see the lights on the 4x4. they had me waiting for 15 mins at the intersection of ftg rd and burwood hwy.