Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
las vegas at the moment. driving round in a corvette.

tee hee! - quick checkin while doing some work... no progress on the VN :( - that's on the backburner again for a little while... but I did get to play with a 'vette for a bit!

... the Commo is certainly much more of a handful (fun) to drive and feels significantly faster...... but there's just something about the wind in your hair @ 270km/h with the top down in the 'vette that puts the same **** eating grin on my face!

0XDoNBb.jpg

And it bakes delicious cookies in the heat of the Arizona sun!

XOHYcrb.jpg

Unfortunately, the tyres don't stay together very well :( lol

VGozbMh.jpg

Last edited:

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
My tyre let go in a similar spot on the vette I had in LA.....must be crap tyres, although I noticed from most of the cars I drove in the states both the quality of the tyres and roads in the US are bumpy, noisy and uneven.......much worse than here...and thats saying something

Last edited:

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
drying out some marijuana buds on the dash? god i miss home....

Marko_SJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 utility
Just subscribed to this thread Luke.

Have been following the progress of this for a long time, but never been a member so haven't commented.

It is one of my favourite build threads and I waste a lot of time on a few different forums so thats a fair compliment :p

Looking forwards to moar pics or updates.

Mark

VN_Luke

ƃuoɹʍ ʇsnɾ sı sıɥʇ
Reaction score
Members Ride
Get in the ute
So, after some serious deliberation.... I've decided that I need to cut this project from my life :)

On the very first post of this many-year build, I said "I'm aiming for something powerful enough to scare me" - Well... I feel I've accomplished that a few times with this car now :). - It's a shame to see it go without having completely finished it - but I'm in a transitional stage of my life, and things like project cars have unfortunately become more of a burden and restriction than an enjoyment.

It's been a damn good ride (pun by all means intended) and I thank everyone for their support along the way!

In closing:
I'm stripping the car, so buy all my stuff!!

;)