Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

DavoVP

Reaction score
So, after some serious deliberation.... I've decided that I need to cut this project from my life :)

On the very first post of this many-year build, I said "I'm aiming for something powerful enough to scare me" - Well... I feel I've accomplished that a few times with this car now :). - It's a shame to see it go without having completely finished it - but I'm in a transitional stage of my life, and things like project cars have unfortunately become more of a burden and restriction than an enjoyment.

It's been a damn good ride (pun by all means intended) and I thank everyone for their support along the way!

In closing:
I'm stripping the car, so buy all my stuff!!

;)

Mate if there was anyone I've ever felt like reaching through my monitor and slapping up the back side of the head its you !

I sincerely hope you are joking.

After all of that effort its a dam shame to part it out...

Drive it and enjoy it, Isnt that why you built it ?

Pollushon

Boost gives me a bar....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
I've never had any value add to this thread, but damn Luke, what a fluffing beast. You are my hero among heroes. How many bucks you chasing? You know, make all them parts go in one hit...

Reaper

Tells it like it is.
Reaction score
Members Ride
RG Z71 Colorado, 120 Prado , VDJ200, Vantage
So, after some serious deliberation.... I've decided that I need to cut this project from my life :)

On the very first post of this many-year build, I said "I'm aiming for something powerful enough to scare me" - Well... I feel I've accomplished that a few times with this car now :). - It's a shame to see it go without having completely finished it - but I'm in a transitional stage of my life, and things like project cars have unfortunately become more of a burden and restriction than an enjoyment.

It's been a damn good ride (pun by all means intended) and I thank everyone for their support along the way!

In closing:
I'm stripping the car, so buy all my stuff!!

;)

Ahhh a man from my own heart. Have your fun and then go cannibal on it. Good luck with whatever you turn to next :)

Sokoza

Beep Beep
Reaction score
Members Ride
'92 VP GTS
Nooooo, I know the feel, but you are so close right? Probably less work to finish it then to part it out. Sad days...

Project_87

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK Calais
my reactions following this VN
t5ao.png

lq61.png

b2nz.jpg

vj2n.jpg

5amg.png

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
hmmmmmm...... well, it IS insured..... but it would probably buff right out :p

parting this car out is the equivalent of punting a baby off a bridge. maybe a magazine feature first before you abort it?... this **** almost makes me want to quit JC... maybe sell a bunch of raffle tickets to win it, recoup the investment while keeping it whole...