Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn Panels ? fit Vq

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
Hey all just wanting to know does vn sedan doors, hood, boot gurds fit on a vq stato as im lookn at buyn all them panels in white for my vq which will save me some time when i start to work on it to resprey her

cheers :)

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
dude! dont change ur bonnet if your doin it for vq unless u wanna rebuild the grill brackets on it.....

But yes apart from that all panels will fit, dunno about the back doors though.

CHeers
MaT

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
im not too sure about the back doors, id assunme there the same as a vn as the body isnt really any diff as far as id no, im hopen all panels go on without probs but if the hood needs mods ill find a vq one if i can. i thought the vq is pretty much a vn, looks all the same besides the statesman features. like the extra glass int he back? any info would be good lol

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
so all panels besides hood well hood will but i would have to make up crap to fit the grill, that sounds abit better ill try an find a hood from a vq in white might be abit hard but yeh lol

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
just looked at a few vn pic's thay seem too look the same too me ?

NVE_069

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wh Statesman LS1
1991_Vn2nV said:
Yeah I thin the only real difference in the bonnet is that the grill is connected to the bonnet on a VQ... where as the VN you wuld need to fit the grill to the bonnet.. is that what you meant?

yeh i had a look at mine an looks like its all bolted to the hood. umm i have found a dude wrecking a white vq so im hopen now that i can get all i need for the rite price lol :) fingers crossed :p

cheers