Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN power cutout around corners???

AGRSSV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP SS, Cammed VN V6 daily
Go to oprah. Go to oprah.

TI3VOM

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
Pfff,what!!!!.Mate, some people arent scared of their car and actually like to drive it,which usually includes accelerating through or out of corners etc,reading that reminds me of these clowns who buy an SS or whatever and then drive then at 40 km/h everywhere.Im sure most people buy one thinking it makes them look good,then they are either just too hopeless or scared of driving it. 99% of SS owners I see, drive them like granny,why not just get a normal commodore if you cant drive,driving a sports oriented car like granny is just a waste of a good car.And driving quick doesnt always mean driving like an idiot.

To me it sounded like he wants to spin the wheels out of corners (HENCE WHY HE SAID A FEW SQUIRTS AROUND ROUNDABOUTS & CORNERS)

Yes driving a car fast requires you to put your foot down coming out of a corner in the right section of it!

ucwepn

America just kicked in yo
Reaction score
Website
www.darkcold.com
Members Ride
WH statesman 5.7
My car is doing something similar when turning left and giving it a bootful, it will make a bang bang bang bang bang noise like a machine gun and lose most of the drive (instead of the LSD giving drive to the outside wheel), Turns out the pinion seal in my lsd is rooted and my diff needs a rebuild so its going in for that in a couple of weeks as well as engine out welch plugs (killing 2 birds with 1 stone).

As for the speeding part if I'm cruising along at the speed limit with my family in the car I always try my hardest to be safe and drive to the conditions (find it funny when ****heads tailgate me trying to speed me up when I am doing the speed limit, I usually slow down a bit more). have been known to give it a bootful when driving alone tho hehe.

Reaction score
Members Ride
supercharged vt II acclaim
'just a thought' one of my old cars did that and it was a broken cat converter , when ya went around the corner bits of the cat would roll around inside and block off the exhaust then die till it moved again...

woteva

NEED 4 SPEED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE2 Sportwagon - VR2 V6 ecotec Wag - VS2 V6 Wag
caution.jpg