Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN power window wiring diagram

combatantsomeone

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Acclaim v6..?
Hi all
Just wondering, does anyone have a copy of a VN calais wiring diagram (specifically power windows) as im converting my VS executive using the VN module, VS calais motors and switches and thus have no idea which wires are supposed to attach to the module

Got this cable that runs into the module (see image), just not sure where the wires from it are sposed to go

any help is much appreciated

Attachments

• IMG_0027[1].jpg
    IMG_0027[1].jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 7,680

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
See this thread. I've done this mod to my VR and I posted how I wired it up. The other things you'll need is a circuit breaker and a 2 pin door switch.

Click for a bigger pic.

lil_miss_vg

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VG commodore, 90 VG commodore, 90 VG maloo
Just a quick question! sorry to bring up an old thread. I am wiring the windows from scratch. I have VQ doors (fronts only as its a ute) with the plugs hanging out from the doors, and only the window switches.. nothing else. If I buy a power window module and follow this diagram will it work or is there something else I will need to buy?

I havent had a good look at my old harness but I dont rememeber seeing any extra plugs for windows so im guessing my pov pac VG didnt have the wiring sitting in limbo.

markovr

Reaction score
Website
youtu.be
Members Ride
07vessv 94vr .04vz wgn,93vp wgn,82 vhV6 wgn 88 vn
vns and vps had a separately taped up loom just for power windows and power mirrors that was apart from the main loom that will have all the plugs that mate up with the ones in the doors and plug into the module and switches etc so just get one from the wreckers from a power window equiped car and it should be plug and play apart from the 12v constant and ign 12v power ,earth and drivers door switch.