Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn radius rod info

NickCook

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk
hi I have a series one vn I just had to tighten the radius rod on the passenger side rubbers and washers little loose went over to drivers side and the rod is bent up top sitting on slight angle just wondering if the new design z bars are a strait swap over for straight rod and would there be a cause of why it mite of bent in first place I checked all swaybar rubbers and anything else could find seems ok nothing out of wack I can see any help would be great thanks

Jxfwsf

Reaction score
Members Ride
commodore
What you want is a set of VS z bar's (VB-VR were all the same and holden finally upgraded them in the VS) newer than this won't fit.
VB-VR are commonly known to bend easily and be out of whack, unfortunately you can no longer purchase the VS ones from holden as they are now obsolete stock, your best bet is to get a set of new good name brand aftermarket ones (or find a set that have never been in an accident or hit a gutter..... like rocking horse **** these days though)

NickCook

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk
Cool thanks cars driving heaps better With new ones Whent with white line