Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Set Up Help

Kid_Random

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
Hey guys, today i happen to go out and buy a VN Berlina Sedan for my first car, i have a few questions:

1) What size speakers are in the rear?

2) The car is on gas, just wondering if anyone has any good boot set up idea for a sedan with gas?

Thanx guys

Peace

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
Should be 6" speakers in the rear, 4" in the front. I would just go buy a sub box for your boot, so u can remove it and get to the lpg. and justee rember have lpg AND subs isnt gonna leave you much room for anything else.

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
ok no more should be, yes its 6 inch speakers in the back.
as for the boot what do you want? how many subs? full custom install with heaps of 'glass or a home made sub box?

pro_gmh

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
well i said 'should be' because i could only assume it was standard, there could of been stock lookin 6x9's in there.. who knows. and garfa dont forget he cant have to much.. he has an lpg tank inn there!

Kid_Random

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Berlina
tdoyle88 said:
Should be 6" speakers in the rear, 4" in the front. I would just go buy a sub box for your boot, so u can remove it and get to the lpg. and justee rember have lpg AND subs isnt gonna leave you much room for anything else.

Thanx guys with the 6" help.

tdoyle88 thast what i was thinking of doing, buying a sub box so can take it out if i need to use the boot...thanx for the advise

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
tdoyle88 said:
well i said 'should be' because i could only assume it was standard, there could of been stock lookin 6x9's in there.. who knows. and garfa dont forget he cant have to much.. he has an lpg tank inn there!
mate really an lpg tank shouldn't pose too much of a problem to install around for an experenced bloke.

semi

GOD
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR exec wagon
yeh, but you still wont have copious amounts of room, no matter how good the installer is

garfa

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
yeah sure, but just because there is an lpg tank in there doesn't mean a reduced system is needed. you just need to prioritise (bad spelling!) and this will always be a compromise.