Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn = Smashed

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
The difference between the VN stacks is that Mack lost it, everyone else got stacked into hahaha

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
lol... over all it dosnt look too bad just hoping when i get her into the shop to be inspected they wont go, "chassis bent, its a write off" id cry.... it dosnt look too bad but the impact on the quarter panel went straight to the frame guys mananged to get my bonnet open before

hehe and foam be nice, we've all stacked before just glad it wasnt my fault this time :)

i geuss the blue oval just wanted to break me.....

flyen

bye bye
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
PaRaDoX616 said:
first brock.......... then mack then vn2nv, now the calais!!!!!!!!!! whose next?

PLEASE NOT ME:supersad:

that sux about the crash, at least you both had insurence:thumbsup:

is there some way you can take the cash and now get a GRP A front bar instead of replacing the stock one?

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
It wont matter if its bent, only takes a couple minutes on a rack to pull a car straight again

O

osip55

hey guys im new to this board. not good what happend to his vn ey. ill be posting picture of my car up soon. be good to get to know the drivers in this joint. and once again sad to here about ur car buddy thought it was loking pretty sweet. still does (Y)

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Thats not good! Hope you get it all sorted out easily. You might even be able to score a group A front bumper on the insurance if you're lucky.

Ha ha Flyen_VN beat me to it! Took me so long to write the post with everything else i'm trying to do.