Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn = Smashed

Shortstuff

Random
Reaction score
Members Ride
2016 Golf GTI PP
Unless it's really bad they should just be able to put it on a jig and straighten it all up. Seen some fairly badly smashed cars get jigged and be ok after it.

xcop5l

4th year spanner spinner
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN ex cop 5L
dude dont stress it wont have moved in that far it may have pushed your k frame over or bent your lower controll arm.
its also prob colapsed the wheel bearings
we had a vp come into work about 6 months ago after it was at the pannel shop and i replaced front struts lower controll arm bushes wheel bearings the stablizer bar (or z bar that runs from the controll arm to the k frame)
and the k frame and bolts.

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
Your all forgetting, it may be able to fix it...............but it comes down to repair $$$ vs car value, and sadly (as I learnt) market value on a VN V6 Calais aint that high.
AirStrike :air:

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
exactly right airstrike,

its fixable, its currently valued at $4000 market value
and insurance quotes are stupid as ive learnt, $1800 for a magna tail light and bumper, considering i need a new headlight, probbly new rim, bonnet straightened, guard bent back into shape, new front bumper, new indicator and the damage from sliding into the gutter on the other rims and kit fixed, paint,
and the toe in of the wheel as its shocking now, car drives like a fatman with his pants round his ankles, or a grandpa with a limp running the 100m

i wouldnt be suprised if they cant fix it for $4000, ill be getting a 8 if its a write off..... cant be sure yet ill find out the damage tommorrow (you cant see alot of the other damage from the photos)

insurance quotes.....im worried

Christina

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Almost genuine VT "S" + VZ "SS" Red Ute + Vk V8
****ing fords...

Dezza

your local HSV dealer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX SS M6
make sure you go to a good smash repairer get the insurance claim number and make him pay