Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn = Smashed

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
hey guys,
i was out for a cruize tonight, just round the block enjoying my car as you do

went through a round a bout when a ford drive (**** round about u cant see anything) comes flying into it at about 60km/h he steered left and i took a impact on the left front quarter panel/ wheel

dosnt look good under the bonnet, looks genuinly rooted up

he was on my left therefore he was supposed to give way therefore it is in no way my fault... he admitted liability and is putting the claim intonight (no not a p plater), the rim took a good impact and i can feel a shakes from that side, im not sure weather its me still shaking or the actual rim is bent but ****!!!!!! bodykit is no way damaged

bumpers rooted, indicators rooted, possible bent wheel? rooted paint on the wheel, quarter panel is dinted in/ bent badly, bonnet is bent / scratched slightly, wheel sits in more...

heres the pics

my estimates are $1200-2000 if its a insurance job and the rim is bent, the bumper is rooted, all clips broken, paint rooted, quarter panel is bent (where it joints the front bumper, im HOPING the chassis isnt bent at the front, he did hit it pretty hard.. now ive got a rooted car

going to get 3 quotes tommorrow and send him a letter of demand so i get it fixed asap

Last edited:

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Jesus, good effort. I hope your rims are covered under insurance.

I've nearly been cleaned up a few times at the local round-a-bout. Some pricks just don't look. Hard luck mate... I hate to see a beaten-up commy. Just lucky you're both insured, eh? ... pictures just loaded. Looks like you gave him a fair whack. How well did the ford fair? I -really- hope it was a KA. You could have punted it clean off the road ^^ I remember doing that to a Nissan Micra that did a u-turn infront of my old 626. :D

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Had the exact same thing happen to me in my hubbys VN, some chick drove straight into me at a round-a-bout. She went down the cop shop & reported it & even told the coppers 'she failed to give way' & yet insurance didnt see it that way & found me partialy at fault!! WTF?? She FAILED to give way at a roundabout & Im at fault??

Damn insurance companies.

Good luck with yours, took 9weeks to get the VN back after my accident :(

D.

PaRaDoX

Because Racecouch...
Reaction score
Members Ride
none
1991_Vn2nV said:
What insurance company is the guy with?

im insured with just car, hes insured with RACV, i called up AAMI, they're sending out a temple for a letter of demand, getting quotes tommorrow
they'res no doubt it was his fault so this claim should be easy HOOMG ULEH U SCRATCHED MY RIMS......lol
and rims are covered for $800......

he gave it a fair whack, the wheel took most of it :S

first brock.......... then mack then vn2nv, now the calais!!!!!!!!!! whose next?

heh i could probbly fix it my self for like $50 but insurenace will charge lots more, plus i want it fixed good considering im not paying

btw he hit the wheel first then the guard

Last edited:

FadeToBlack

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Calais L67
Damn man not good at all..makes me wanna take extra care driving around when you think about how many foolish drivers there are out there.