Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vn ss spotlights

mws

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
just a quick question. I havent had my vn ss that long and was wondering about the spotlights. If your driving along with your low beam on and turn your spotlights on do your original low beams stay on or do your spotlights come on and your low beam go off like mine does?

AirStrike

Reaction score
Members Ride
91' VN SS
just a quick question. I havent had my vn ss that long and was wondering about the spotlights. If your driving along with your low beam on and turn your spotlights on do your original low beams stay on or do your spotlights come on and your low beam go off like mine does?
Fog/driving lights will only work with the parkers and high beams, so if you have your headlights (low beams) on and turn them on it cuts the headlight to parkers.

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
+1 Airstrike.

VP SS are also the same. VR was the first where they could be operated with or without the headlights on.

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
Yeah i got caught with that aswell when i first got mine. If u did a serch u wouldve found the thread.

mws

Reaction score
Members Ride
vn ss
i can barely find what i search for when i do that. thanks for answering my question anyway.