Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn Sv3800 Rear Seat

VNV6VENGEANCE

VeNgeance
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Turbo
My mate has just come across a rear vn sv3800 seat. He used the two front seats for his vl but does not need the rear. These are pretty rare so i thought i'd let you guys know.

ITEM: Rear VN SV3800 seat

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $160 o.n.o.

Would prefer that someone from SA buys the seat but will take offers from interstate (you will just have to organise freight)

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD (if you live in SA), Direct Deposit(interstate buyers),

CONTACT DETAILS:

OTHER INFO: quick vacuum and seat is mint

Last edited:

GMHVLCT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
ok i got VNV6VENGEANCE to put this up for me because i wasnt signed up on here, but i have since signed up...so if you are interested in the seat contact me.

this seat must go. im not going to be using it, its in the way...any reasonable offer and i will consider it.
cheers

Last edited:

MoNoXiDE

Reaction score
What suburb are you in mate? Possibly interested!

Cheers

GMHVLCT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
this is seat is still here.:b: i hate looking at it, i prefer if someone from SA takes it and gets it out of my garage!! but if your interstate and willing to organise the courier then i'll send it interstate at the last resort. if not i'll throw it on evilbay...
any offers?

GMHVLCT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
ive got the headrest trim for the rear seat that i'll give to the buyer but not the actual foam headrests themselves, all that is needed is a similiar headrest foam from a commodore seat and then you just slide the sv3800 headrest trim over the headrest. but i dont think vn's (except for the sv3800's) have the brackets in the body frame near the parcel shelf to hold in the headrests, unless you either pop rivet or weld in the brackets there will be nothing to support the headrests and they will flop around in the seat.

Last edited:

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
Do it mike, grab the seat, better than a calais one, youve seen mine. And for those interested, the headrests are the same as the front seat headrests i think, i know they are the same size, might just be the pin position that differs

GMHVLCT

Reaction score
Members Ride
VL
here were the pics of the headrest trim covers for the rear seat. simply slide these over and do up the velcro underneath...couldnt be any easier.

Last edited: