Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN V6 Berlina Drop Tank / Long Range Tank

db_vnv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN BERLINA V6
Hey guys,

I picked up a long range tank for my VN V6 Berlina. Now that it's installed, I find that anywhere near half a tank of fuel it is starving for fuel and not going into the next gear. Any idea on what i've done wrong? Thanks

NORTI

Reaction score
Members Ride
Wildtrak
Hey guys,

I picked up a long range tank for my VN V6 Berlina. Now that it's installed, I find that anywhere near half a tank of fuel it is starving for fuel and not going into the next gear. Any idea on what i've done wrong? Thanks

did you use your original sender unit, or the one with the LR tank?

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
Hey guys,

Sounds like you don't have a swirl pot.

Fachoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
calais 2
I find that anywhere near half a tank of fuel it is starving for fuel and not going into the next gear. Any idea on what i've done wrong? Thanks
sounds like the inner return fuel line to swirl pot is split and pot is not filling up below half a tank with pump sucking mostly air