Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN V6 performance Chip

Susanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vn commodore
Hello
I have a vn V6 auto series one with a cause and sports exhaust. Would a mace memcal do wonders for my VN. Does it give better acceleration and power on normal ulp

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
It will improve things somewhat. But it won't be like dropping in a V8. You might notice its a bit more responsive but after a week or two you will be used of it and it will seem to drive like it used too. In short it won't do wonders but it is worth it. It's probably the cheapest and easiest improvement you can do. Set of Pacemakers and a Mace CAI along with the memcal you might notice that a bit more.

MACE

Reaction score
Hi Susanna,

I hope all is well on your end :)

Thank you for letting us know the details, the memcal to suit your vehicle can be shown below.

https://www.maceengineering.com.au/epages/shop.sf/en_AU/?ObjectPath=/Shops/mace/Products/MEM601

In regards to power figure, horsepower gains vary between different models, fuels and the condition of your particular engine. Generally though, average gains of around 10rwkw are common running 98 octane fuel. It also improves the fuel economy.

If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Michael