Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN-VP-VR SC14 How To

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Great work again mate, This might finally cut back on the number of people asking the same things best part is it will come up in google and attract a heap more people to this which can only be good for JC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
More photos to be added soon, ill also do a link with a zip file full of the pics and make a xml file that can be downloaded and viewed anytime so the pics wont be lost here once no ones looking at it. Imageshack remove the pics if they dont get viewed regurlarly.

In the meantime i got a few issues to sort out. Error code to find and vac line hose to seal.

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
G'day! :)

Any updates? Spose after you have finished, its just a matter of getting a engineers for it? Cause I'm thinking of doing the same mod to my ute.

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Certificate meh, funny long story to my charger. But long story short im gunna hand the plates in and get a vr commie so i can still use the charger. PM me if you wanna chat over msn or something.

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
im just leaving a post so i can find this later :)

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I bought a new vn to throw all my gear on cant be stuffed fault finding the miss in the vp so its a donor car now. So as soon as i strip the interior ill be doing all the blower move again and ill put pics up as i go.

Vg-ute-mad

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS 97 Series II
I bought a new vn to throw all my gear on cant be stuffed fault finding the miss in the vp so its a donor car now. So as soon as i strip the interior ill be doing all the blower move again and ill put pics up as i go.

Good stuff, I can't wait to see!!! :)

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
hey man .. wheres a good place 2 get idler pully with the edges? the 1 i have dosnt have edges :(.. iwent2 supercheap they recon they didnt have any

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Yeah i got mine at the wreckers also seen a few at supercheap for 30 bucks, and atm there is a few on ebay for 26 dollars buy now. If you get one from the wreckers remember there reverse threads lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.