Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN-VP-VR SC14 How To

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Im still in the process of fixing up my new VN before i throw the blower on. Atm its garaged and my donor vp is getting stripped. Ive also got a few goodies to throw on while the engines out......

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
i ended up missing this pully.. i cant find anymore. dont know of any others on ebay by anychanch lol? cheers:wax:

think i have one out in the shed lol

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
VP's action at the moment. Swap power steering over. New gaskets and other stuff. Swapping out the vn's rear windows. Painting the door surrounds. Engine readying for removal of vp's donk. LSD out ready to go into vn.

Attachments

• vp atm.jpg
    vp atm.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 511
  • power steering.jpg
    power steering.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 254
  • extras1.jpg
    extras1.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 270
  • quarter windows.jpg
    quarter windows.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 375
  • crane.jpg
    crane.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 234
  • edges off.jpg
    edges off.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 306
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
Lsd and engine ready to rip out of vp and throw in shed for later project. Once engines out ill throw in all the new gaskets and crap from the kit and put in the heavier valve springs, Put the engine back in with genie extractors on, Install the new 1" master cylinder and booster. In the process of sanding and prepping the door surrounds to paint black. The rear quarter ones in the vn are a mess and not worth painting id rather the one piece look of the vp. Plus the rear windows tinting were bubbled like all the rest of the glass was till i swapped it over. Had the windscreen and back window done last week. Should see it on the road in the next 2 months depending on how side tracked i get with buying new parts.

Attachments

• lsd.jpg
    lsd.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 423
  • prepping engine..jpg
    prepping engine..jpg
    105 KB · Views: 1,569

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
hey just wondering wat bov's fit on the crs supercharggeR? at the monent i got a standed 1 and its silent makes a little noise but bairly.

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
tru tru well at the moment i got just a standed 1 on the plasitc piping how hard is it 2 hook a proper 1 on.. and yeh the 1 i got now is silent ...

17UCK!

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs III commodore ute
also.. i could undo my piping on my old car so it just came out piping and not go threw the bov...causing a loud hi pitch dose noise but i tryed it on my new car and it dosnt like it so i had 2 put it bak 2gethere

Leigh_G

..forgot the sump bolt
Reaction score
Members Ride
'81 VH SLX, '08 Prado Grande
also.. i could undo my piping on my old car so it just came out piping and not go threw the bov...causing a loud hi pitch dose noise but i tryed it on my new car and it dosnt like it so i had 2 put it bak 2gethere

errr... what the?!

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
He means unhook the original plumbed back pipework/hose, so it lets it air off to the atmosphere.

Status
Not open for further replies.