Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN-VP-VR SC14 How To

Status
Not open for further replies.

matttid

Reaction score
Members Ride
VG + VR Berlina
Hi great thread. I'm in the process of doing this mod and was wondering if anyone had a template or dimensions for the bottom 2 sc mounts??? Or do i just have to figure them out for myself. Any help would be appreciated. Cheers.

rumbuck

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 VS COMMY UTE SER II
bugger the big company's i wanna help the little bloke so how much would u do a kit up for a vs needwork2-4fillhabbit

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN S1
I don't wanna make the kits mate, to much time and there really pretty easy to rig up yourself. If i could get a ecotec set of mounts i could easily get say 10 kits made up for people wanting them... or i could just hold onto them till people want them.

gareth89

Reaction score
Members Ride
A VR V6 bout to sell Yamaha Scorpio
how hard would you rate it? would some one with very little mechanical knowlegde be able to complete with out having to go to uni for a year lol nah joke

Peter89

Reaction score
Members Ride
'90 S1 VN 3.8L A4 Wagon
put a set of s2 coils and that car would fly. nice write up.

what power did it make at what pressure?

DannyboyDS

Just hand me the pliers.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina
I just wanted to say,

THANK YOU for this thread, I have gleamed so much good info from here for my supercharger setup, i'm not using an SC14 but its been a massive help.

Bz Kn33z

Reaction score
Members Ride
Black VN V6 Turbo
I Am about to move the T/B infront of charger and want to know abit more about the bypass valve, if people have more info on it, i'm going to run a pod off the T/B and box it in with sheet metal, it is unintercooled aswell atm be running around 6psi soon, i have a couple spare manifolds and going to cut em up with the elbow bit and get it welded, if some1 has some pictures of the T/B move with the bypass valve it would be great thanx.

Status
Not open for further replies.