Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] VN / VP / VR / VS Roof Racks For Sale

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Hey Guys,
Set of Rola Roof Racks + Bolts / Clips + Key for sale.
Condition: Average, have a few marks here and there, missing a bolt and nut but can easily be replaced
Price: Looking for $80 ono (Are $274+ Brand New [See Rola Roof Racks website for confirmation]) / Acceptable Trade Items
Info: Maximum Load Capacity 80kg

PM me if interested,
Thanks.:)

Attachments

• P1000981.jpg
    P1000981.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 278
  • P1000980.jpg
    P1000980.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 218
  • P1000982.jpg
    P1000982.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
unable to make sorry woulld need a courier theyre too long

CrimsonThunder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTSS
Hey Social. I'm interested but just had a few questions.

When you put these on your car how does it work? If they need bolts, they dont damage your car at all do they?

And also, I'd need to travel to Adelaide to get them if I do buy it, would you be willing to wait or do you need it gone ASAP.

Cheers.

social

Ute Finatic
Reaction score
Members Ride
2012 VE Thunder
Hey Social. I'm interested but just had a few questions.

When you put these on your car how does it work? If they need bolts, they dont damage your car at all do they?

And also, I'd need to travel to Adelaide to get them if I do buy it, would you be willing to wait or do you need it gone ASAP.

Cheers.

Hey crimson,
Yes one bolt / nut is missing, but as i stated, you could probably find what you need in a spare bolt / nut draw at home. The clip to the gutters if u cud say on the edge of you roof and no they do not damage the roof. You can use little cushioners between the roof and the grip piece if you wanted to be a little more carfeul, but otherwise they still wont damage the rood.

Yes im willing to wait thats no problem, just contact me via pm and we'l arrange a time,