Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[QLD] VN-VR injectors (Bosch 0 280 150 960)

aceventura

Doesn't drive like this
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mazda 6
ITEM: General Item Description

CONDITION: Used (Essentially new, used for ~500km)

PRICE: $120 negotiable. This is cheaper than what I have paid for Ultra Sonic cleaning, and the pintle in these injectors will be in far better condition than any injectors from ebay for a similar price.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pick up or but will post at buyers expense

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit, can discuss other options but they must be paid for before they are received.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM

OTHER INFO: I bought these injectors to fit a VN I once had that kicked the bucket before I installed them (~$80 each). I bought a VS a few years later intending to use the new injectors in it. When I pulled the VS injectors out, I found out that they injectors are similar but not identical (slightly different flow rates). I ran the car with these injectors (on Vortex 95) for two weeks while I sent the old injectors to be ultrasonically cleaned.

PICTURES: They are in excellent condition, but the yellow pintle caps are stained a little from use. I can supply a picture if there is any interest.