Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN-VS Cupholders

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
I just put my drinks in the console bin. I never leave anything in there anyway besides my sunnies that is. but I'm still stumped why they didn't include cup holders on statesman/caprice at the very least. the omission of cup holders in the povodore is somewhat understandable though.

the glovebox in statesman/caprice is airconditioned, so adding them in there somehow would have been a good move.

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
I just put my drinks in the console bin. I never leave anything in there anyway besides my sunnies that is. but I'm still stumped why they didn't include cup holders on statesman/caprice at the very least. the omission of cup holders in the povodore is somewhat understandable though.

the glovebox in statesman/caprice is airconditioned, so adding them in there somehow would have been a good move.

I have cupholders in my glovebox aswell but they are more for when the car isnt moving. Useless as soon as you move though

iChris

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman LS1, VX Commodore
yeah I'm pretty sure that the VS had "indents" in the glovebox lid for cups. my VS exec had these I think.

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
yeah I'm pretty sure that the VS had "indents" in the glovebox lid for cups. my VS exec had these I think.

Yea some had them the s3 statesman models had the velour lining over the indents where as the pov pack models only had plastic

statey1975

Reaction score
Members Ride
WK Statesman
Maccas cup fits perfectly between the handbrake and the passenger seat. Just a good idea to keep a hand on it at the same time. Did anyone do anything aftermarket to go under the stereos in the VN-VS?

Yeah I got some cupholders from Supercheap I think it was. They come the size of a single din radio, with a bit of modification to the lower part of the stereo surround, they fit in reasonably well. Just have to make sure your drink doesn't spill on to your head unit.

Cupholders.JPG

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
*facepalm*

And when a macca's cup is full and the lids not on properly, or U brake hard and it comes out the straw hole?

seriously who takes a glass in the car.. Lol at common sense

I have a shovel in hand.

I have a glass in my car....

But it's there cause I was working on the wagon. ;)

someguy360

Reaction score
Members Ride
Various
Yeah I got some cupholders from Supercheap I think it was. They come the size of a single din radio, with a bit of modification to the lower part of the stereo surround, they fit in reasonably well. Just have to make sure your drink doesn't spill on to your head unit.

View attachment 161209

Mod worth doing....I use it at least once a week....never had any spills yet