Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vn Wagon With A Difference

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Managed to get the new carpets in to day & the front seats untill rain stopped me, still another step closer. Looks a heck of a lot better than the standard ones & no more buckled drivers seat to boot lol....

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SS Sportwagon, Audi A4, Combo work hack
Those seats look really good.
And love the black carpet, looks tough with the column shift too.

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Those seats look really good.
And love the black carpet, looks tough with the column shift too.

Yeah loved those seats the minute i seen them, bought the wagon they were in on the spot just to get them. That column change is the reason i bought it to, something different you dont see much these days. Hopefully tomorrow i can get the back seat in & chuck my subs in, run all the leads while the carpet was out. Sure made life easier doing so..... how you getting on with yours??

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
Well, I haven't done anything new.

Although I should have a few days off soon so maybe I can get stuck into it again.

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Havent had much wagon time this week, made a false floor for the back to mount my subs on at last. Still got 6x9's & more to be done in there yet, hope to get to that at some stage soon. Apart from that i fitted the new roof lining, i'll have to get a pic of that. Got the rear seat in at last & chucked some seat covers in the front - swapped the steering wheel over from my ute to, bit tidier than what was in there. Shes starting to look good inside at least - got a customers car to do so once thats done i'll hopefully get this in primer at least. Over the multi coloured look lol......

Pic of the parts car to - got all the bits i need there, might put the dash in me ute yet out of it....

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Reminds me of my old VN Wags.
Stato parts can be a LOT of fun, i did heaps of little things from VZ mirrors to SIII Woodgrain in mine.
http://forums.justcommodores.com.au/vn-vp-vg-vq/188013-my-first-car-1990-vn-wagon.html

Yeah they're something different, i had a Genuine Vs Senator front on her when i got the statesman in for wrecking & couldnt resist changing it all over. Something very different over this side of the ditch, cant wait to get some paint on her tho i'm over the multi coloured look lol

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
Well making a start on addressing the colour issue, only satin black for now but still way better than the multi coloured look lol. Just finished fitting the side skirts & side moulds, it's tied it all together well...
Only got the drivers side done at pres but will work my way around her between paying jobs, just bought another wagon to wreck for some interior plastics & fresh glass to get tinted as whats in her at pres is faded to buggery....

sleepa

Shiny...
Reaction score
Members Ride
That is starting to look really nice :spot on:

I was actually wondering what mine would look like in satin black.lol.

GypsyNz

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy Wagon Ls1 & Vn Wagon
That is starting to look really nice :spot on:

I was actually wondering what mine would look like in satin black.lol.

Cheers & now you no what yours would look like lol, reckon this needs berlina chrome trim round the windows with the black but still got no idea what colour ill paint this in the end