Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN Wheel Alignment

hsvfan01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
Hey guys, I got a wheel alignment on my vn a couple days before christmas and I got told the following things require attention.
- Bearing Plates
- Radius Rod Arm Bushes
- Rear Traling Arm Bushes
- Penard Bushes

As im not too sure what these are especially the Bearing Plate, I have some brand new bushes but not sure if these are the ones, so im basically wondering what these parts are location on car ect, any help is much appreciated. Also when im riding in the back of the car on the hwy doing 100km or more you can feel the rear just swaying like your on a boat although you can't feel it when your driving just when sitting on the back seat.

Also the electric fan is not working at all, the car will overheat if it is not being constantly driven at speed cause when im at lights or in traffic and the car is idoling the fan wont cut in. I have been told it is the relay be cause the fuse is good. Any help with these issues would be very much appreciated, Thanks guys!

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
Id personally take it back and get them to replace it for you, Might cost a bit extra.. But they stuff something up, at-least you can take it back and say there's a problem.. Say if you did it.. Could end up costing more then it should if you stuff something up.. I'm only saying that only personal experiences.. BUT, take a look on google.. Should find some information about it..

If its the relay, Swap it for say the Headlight relay, and test it out

lein

Comrade Commodore
Reaction score
Members Ride
VC 202/4sp
9.jpg

12.jpg

Here go, some pictures to help ya.

edit: the strut mount is the bearing plate in this instance.

hsvfan01

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais
Hey, thanks for the info, ive been busy with work I'll have a look and try these things either friday afternoon or saturday. Thanks will let you know how I go.