Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VN6PWR's VN wagon

89berlina

Reaction score
Members Ride
1989 VN Berlina
Nice looking wagon mate :thumbsup: What springs are they? Superlows? Did you have to roll the arches?

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Berlina Wagon Supercharged
Looks like the springs are in:) Sitting nice.:thumbsup:

Cheers, not a bad looking wagon yourself :)

Nice looking wagon mate :thumbsup: What springs are they? Superlows? Did you have to roll the arches?

Yeah superlows but the front usually sits lower and back higher (its on a funny angle) but no need to roll arches with SL's.

Heres some updates pics of inside. You can see new steering wheel, Pioneer headunit and VS door pods housing my Type S splits (tweeters mounted in factory position)

Image1031.jpg

Remounted my 4ch amp to backseat

Image10411.jpg

Need to re trim my roof lining to go back in

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Hey, do you find that the car is too low with those springs, i had mine done and worried that it's low.

Hey mate, I haven't got the kings in the rear anymore but i'm planing on putting them back in as they sat a tad higher (currently pedders sedan superlows). I definitely would not go any lower in the front as it can scrape if your not careful, im currently redoing the front shocks and strut tops so hopefully it raises it a bit, ill get some better pic's up when im finished re-doing it.

Also do you happen to work at that PC shop in faulconbridge? like 10 mins away from me.

Cheers

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Heres some old pics of it on level ground with current springs, dont mind broken bumper mount (poor possum)

Image054.jpg

Image056.jpg

Trying to get onto my front lawn on weird angle lol

Image059.jpg

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Yeah, its a family business at Faulconbridge. Awesome, i found someone on this forum from the Blue Mountains. Where abouts are you.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah, its a family business at Faulconbridge. Awesome i found someone on this forum from the Blue Mountains. Where abouts are you.

Yeah my brother got a PC built there agessss ago. I was in there last year trying to get a case fan for my PC, but i think it was your dad there. ended up just buying some arctic silver for my cpu. Do you sell better heatsinks for the LGA775 cpu's?

Yeah im in Winmalee. been living here for 20 years so i have probably seen you at some stage

GetToDaChopa

Blues Brother # 2
Reaction score
Members Ride
The Blues Mobile
Yeah we used have them but haven't been able to get them in from our suppliers for some time.

That is crazy, you're in winmalee as well. Next thing you know you'll tell me you went to Winmalee High as well.

SweetWagon

booosted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Yeah we used have them but haven't been able to get them in from our suppliers for some time.

That is crazy, you're in winmalee as well. Next thing you know you'll tell me you went to Winmalee High as well.

Wish I went there its only a 10 min walk from my house, but i went to St Columbas. Surprised i've never spotted your car, but ill be sure to wave if I do!