Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vol 8 GMH service manual

blinky351

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR V6 Ute, VX SS Sedan, VU SS Ute
Hi, can anybody tell me if there was a volume 8 GMH service manual printed for the VN?
Thank you.

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
I have "Volume No. 4 - 5.0 Litre PFI V8 Engine". It only lists seven volumes in total including that one.

I no longer have any use for the manual, so if anyone (in Melbourne) wants it send me a PM.

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
I have "Volume No. 4 - 5.0 Litre PFI V8 Engine". It only lists seven volumes in total including that one.

I no longer have any use for the manual, so if anyone (in Melbourne) wants it send me a PM.
I've put together a full set for my VQ and Vol 4, the 5.0 Litre V8, was the hardest volume to find. Volume 8 in the VP/VQ set is the wiring diagrams.

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
City of Joondalup Library had Volume 8 VP/VQ a few years back.
They often sell off old books.
Might be worth a call to them?

MikeC

Reaction score
Members Ride
VQ Statesman
I got most of mine when a local Holden dealer closed down years ago. Might be worth ringing a few local dealers if you see they're closing up now GM's consigned the Red Lion brand to history.

Kroozer

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim

Hey Mate, I know long shot, but do you still have the book and are looking to get rid of it?