Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Volk wheels

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
Ok peeps first post here so hello from me..
Now down to work I am looking for some Volk wheels for the SS ute any of you guys know of shops in syd who sell them? I just cant seem to find any grr
these are what I want :yeah: mmmmm TE37s drool
Volk_LE37T.jpg

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
do not put those on a SS ute. they belong on japanese sports cars (though i have seen them on ferraris and porsches and that was a nise fusion effect)

an SS ute is neither japanese, or sporty. im all for new and original things, but this is retarded.

R

rattattack1313

Welcome to the Madhouse, mate........ personaly, I don't like mags that much, but they do look nice..... wouldn't suit me Vee Pee, but would look OK on a newish tilly.....

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
try and suss out some vt senator wheels in champagne.......they look WILD on ss utes.....what colour is it by the way

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
IN Ref to :czerwonyVN
umm think out side your squair champ.I am not looking for bling 100% (although I do like the look of TEs alot) I am also looking for unsprung weight loss and less rotating mass.Rays are one of the best wheel makers in the biz this is why you have seen them on rice and sports cars because they work.No your right I should just take off the calipers and bung on some 15" Hotwires or no even better some jelly beans good OLD Ozzie stuff huh :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
boona15 said:
try and suss out some vt senator wheels in champagne.......they look WILD on ss utes.....what colour is it by the way
Deft blue champ.All the norm bolt on stuff at the moment but a call to capper is on the cards soon I think :)

czerwonyVN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN 3.8 A4
there is a plethora of wheel companies making lightweight rims... something like BBS would be far more suited. i wouldnt have picked an SS ute driver as one who would worry too much about weight though. just a thought. whatever i say, its your money, your choice, and no one is going to refuse to sell you those rims if you have the money just because i think it's wrong. i am just stating my opinion. what model ute, btw?

R

rattattack1313

czerwonyVN , you continually astound me with the amount of knowledge that can be jammed into one so young.................be good to put some of it into practice, hey???? I mean...where do you get all this??? do you just surf the net looking for all this, or have you actually owned these things, or dealt with these companies etc etc???????My appologies to you , Uncle H.....

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
czerwonyVN said:
an SS ute is neither japanese, or sporty.
Thank god its not japanese :whistling............. BUT please explain what you think the s's in ss stand for? ;)

Uncle.H

Reaction score
Members Ride
SS Ute
czerwonyVN said:
there is a plethora of wheel companies making lightweight rims... something like BBS would be far more suited. i wouldnt have picked an SS ute driver as one who would worry too much about weight though. just a thought. whatever i say, its your money, your choice, and no one is going to refuse to sell you those rims if you have the money just because i think it's wrong. i am just stating my opinion. what model ute, btw?
Yup your right there are heaps of them and I would say B.B.S are about the same level as Rays but as you say if I am shelling out the dosh I want to look at them and like what I look at and to me B.B.S just dont cut it.Speedline make some nice stuff but nah its Volks for me.Less weight also meens stops better corners better not just faster and I realy like to stop lol.VUII As for your opinion you have the right to express it and I have the right not to read it so post away my good man post away :)