Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Voodoo Blue E3 Maloo

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Super stoked for you mate, a few of us have known how long you have been wanting one and big congratulations on being able to buy outright. Can't wait to see this beast progress and what you can do. Big thumbs up mate!

SaUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 VE SSV ute
Beautiful ute mate.
One question , how many different number plates have you got for it ? I counted 3 ,lol

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
The SIKHSV number plates would be from the guy he bought it off, then the black on yellow would be RMS issued when Asx bought it. Then the ARW are his personal plates that he had on the wagon.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Beautiful ute mate.
One question , how many different number plates have you got for it ? I counted 3 ,lol

What Sup3rstar_DJ is on the ball, I brought the car with no rego and told the owner he could keep the plates as i was installing my own personal playtes on the car. In order to drive the car home i had to rego the car. Plates were given to me at the time of rego till i installed my personalized ones later.

+1
Let me get this straight, you bought an E2 then a week later bought an E3? :confused:

Correct, E3 was much better suited and was a no brainier for what i wanted.

Last edited:

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
Would like to say thank you all for the positive feedback!!!

If you believe it or not i have only driven the car 4 times since picking her up, When i got her she only had 22 xxxKm's on it so i plan on keeping it low.

I found some X-Force rear 3" Varex series mufflers in stainless. If your not familiar with these they have a electronic value inside the muffler to switch it from straight through to quiet.
They are off a sedan/wagon and my cat back not being X-Force i had to get the flanges cut and modified and the tips extended. I'm not a fan of the standard tips so i had some custom tips put on at the same time. They work bloody awesome!
72B4E72E-3C21-46BF-AEC8-F621AE3561B2_zpsbqqxgqgr.jpg

IMG_8318_zps0o7sd5tg.jpg

I have been under the pump from work and with a new job next week there won't be much happening to it till I'm a little more settled in. Other then that i gave her a smash on the weekend and took a couple of photos before parking her back in the shed.

IMG_8307_zpstsjiinbs.jpg

IMG_8315_zpsfqfeuk0a.jpg

IMG_8320_zpshklpekvc.jpg

IMG_8342_zpsfagmz9v6.jpg

IMG_8349_zpsqdypdc4u.jpg

IMG_8341_zpsj98h5qfx.jpg

Next thing ill get sorted is a Re-tune as I'm having a few little issues with the aftermarket throttle body and runs a bit rich. Made 480HP last time so will be interesting to see what it makes to what ill do for some more power

dgp

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF II SSV Redline
Car looks fantastic, love those wheels.

Jasee123

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 HSV Clubsport E3
Congrats buddy. Been a long time coming. Cant wait to see what u do to her

VS_Pete

Donating Member