Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Voodoo Blue E3 Maloo

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
What's the sneak çunt who sold this to you have to say for himself?

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Here's hoping that's the last of the issues and you get some time to enjoy it and fall in love with it.

SnowDoggyDogg

2ltr? = Only milk & juice
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gen F GTS
Here's hoping the next guy he rips off is gainfully employed by a motorcycle club and does us all a favour by teaching him a lesson.

'Caveat Emptor' - harsh, but true.

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
Must have some serious coin if you're throwing money!

I had the same issue before though. A mechanical inspection would have nutted a fair amount of issues.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
I can't point fingers at anyone except the tune but now to make my week worse I picked it up Saturday with a new slave and the clutch didn't feel right what so ever.

Got 30 mins down the road once some heat was in it and got massive clutch slip in all gears. Took it back straight away. Everyone's pointing fingers saying the clutch now needs replacing but was fine find when the box was out. Hmmm

7k in 1200km's. And 7 weeks without it. Trying todo everything once do it right but I'm considering my options to strip it stock to try recover some of that cash and move on with another car. Seems to be one thing after another.

K-BAGZ

De Plane! De Plane!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR II S-pac V6 Ute / VZ SV6 Sedan / VZ R8
Bruhhh... In all honesty, what a lemon.

Edit: this car smells all too fishy to me, and your tuner should have known about the slipping clutch after he road test it. Clutches are either good or their not, their is no in between. This 'Lemloo' doesn't add up at all...

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Got 30 mins down the road once some heat was in it and got massive clutch slip in all gears. Took it back straight away. Everyone's pointing fingers saying the clutch now needs replacing but was fine find when the box was out. Hmmm

Thats a downer. Was it the stock spec LS7 clutch? As far as stripping it back to stock, the stock LS3's should have the LS7 clutch that would be able to handle the power ready to sell off. If you go that way.