Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Voodoo Thunder Ute

rayh

Reaction score
Members Ride
'14 SV6 UTE
I know you've sold this now and it's written off but i can't stop checking this thread, it's so ####ing good. aha
shame it didn't live on after you got rid of it. Very keen to see what you do with your maloo.

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
How'd it happen? Was he or the other driver insured?

Believe it was insured, I was told he was T boned by the owner himself but doesn't reply to my messages to see what ever happened to it now. Makes me wonder where its sitting right now if its in 10000 bits or what

I know you've sold this now and it's written off but i can't stop checking this thread, it's so ####ing good. aha
shame it didn't live on after you got rid of it. Very keen to see what you do with your maloo.

Im glad im not the only one! awesome to hear ahah i sometimes do check this thread too just to look at old photos. Oh well can't do anything now

If anyone still follows the thread if it all goes to plan ill be picking up a White E3 Maloo SV optioned

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Its not a maloo though :(

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
I'll leave it at that, still waiting for the Maloo though :p

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
So i found her a few weeks back. Tried to buy her back for a track pig but she went for $5500 + $500 Action Fee. Was out of price range
Best of luck to who brought her
9D7201A5-C737-4827-83BC-5AC58F503A9D_zpsgf9nifwc.png

thfchayden

Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 VE SV6 UTE
Sorry for the bump but simply had to comment. Best thread I've seen on here by far, absolute beaut of a car and such a sad ending.