Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Voodoo Thunder Ute

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
please dont put the HSV bar on. for staters i hate HSV fitted body kits on non HSVs and 2nd i hate the E1 bars.

i love your ute and wouldnt change the apperence. i wouldnt even do the bags in the rear. its sits perfectly as is.

how much did u pay for those rims. id love a set but for 4k they can eat a dick

ASxTecH

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF LSA Maloo
please dont put the HSV bar on. for staters i hate HSV fitted body kits on non HSVs and 2nd i hate the E1 bars.

i love your ute and wouldnt change the apperence. i wouldnt even do the bags in the rear. its sits perfectly as is.

how much did u pay for those rims. id love a set but for 4k they can eat a dick

Don't worry i sold the bar, I personally hate a mock-up too don't know what i was thinking.. :banstick:
i think i'm just going to leave it i just get to bored and start playing. Hearts set on a E3 Maloo

Secret price, Roughly 2K+ then stripping them and powder coat and new tyre and pressure sensors about to be installed. Hard to ever sell them now

Major Herbie

Reaction score
Members Ride
'10 Pontiac G8 Manual '10 VE SV6 Manual
Don't worry i sold the bar, I personally hate a mock-up too don't know what i was thinking.. :banstick:
i think i'm just going to leave it i just get to bored and start playing. Hearts set on a E3 Maloo

Secret price, Roughly 2K+ then stripping them and powder coat and new tyre and pressure sensors about to be installed. Hard to ever sell them now

I wouldn't mind picking up a set of they're that cheap. I'm looking for them or GTS rims.

Robbo VS3

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV PHANTOM
10497869_1477140755857461_8761010630845241426_o_zps5c668b91.jpg

Hey mate, im sure you mentioned this in the thread somewhere, but what are the wheels you have there? They look killer on your ute, i would'nt mind a set myself.

jr_

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II Sportwagon
Hey mate, im sure you mentioned this in the thread somewhere, but what are the wheels you have there? They look killer on your ute, i would'nt mind a set myself.

E3 SV / Black Edition
http://tinyurl.com/kmamrpc

aren't they fantastic looking wheels!

they look awesome on your ride ASxTecH!!!

Sandman

Challenge Accepted
Reaction score
Members Ride
Too many
Please tell me you're keeping the SV's for the maloo though?