Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP Berlina LX Speedo and Odometer Stoped working?

SebJaki

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Commodore
Hey Guys.

Today i went to a mates house, and everything was working fine.
Untill when i went to leave on the drive home i realised my Speedo and Odometer stoped working..
what can i do to get this fixed.. and is it difficult. Ive got an VP Berlina LX

Please help :(

thank you

Pic of my Car.
180896_1876513431916_1213640563_2266206_3770906_n.jpg

Alex R

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Berlina LX
i have the same model and had problems with my dash, except for me it was fuel and temp guages. it might pay to pull the cluster out and check the terminals at the back, but if the cluster is coming out its just as easy to replace it. I Have since replaced my cluster, 20 bucks from a swap meet, and with near identical kilometers! I will warn though if you are going to replace the cluster try to get one from the same model. The cluster i got was from a vn lexcen calais equivelent whatever thing, and all the lights along the bottom were in different positions, so that took quite a bit of swapping terminals around in the plugs to get it all right. thankfully the circuit board thingo on the cluster has labels...

88GreenVN

Next Exit Left
Reaction score
Members Ride
Dodge Ram Van 1500 5.2 V8
Probably the speed sensor if the speedo has stopped showing speed and counting k's.