Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
Why? Definitely want to make sure te parts fit.

gtrboyy

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt ss & lc gtr
shiftkit so it fully chirps 2nd bro

4.11 diff gears,skinny 14 inch wheels/tyres + decent memcal....use brake clamp on rear hose for burnout comps or don't for glowing brakes

moo-mang recipe to glory

*baby on board & p plates add 5hp on that extra day of the leap year if it's a full moon

Dylan Hoermann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive S2
My bad misunderstood why you said "yes definitely not". Really appreciate the help tho!!

Yeah I'm looking at getting some 4.11s and a mini spool, also getting a b&m line locker for the rear brakes, I currently run 15s on the rear when I do skids (17s on front) but I'll have to look into some 14s

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
Alot of mates, in the burnout scene, run 175/65X14 on the rear of their commodores.....

Brake wise.....They completely disconnect the brake line from the master cylinder....In the place, they use a cut off brake line, clamped over, to seal the port to the rear brakes. They also remove the brakes completely.

The brake thing is done, because the cars are dedicated burnout cars and not run on the street

Dylan Hoermann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive S2
Alot of mates, in the burnout scene, run 175/65X14 on the rear of their commodores.....

Brake wise.....They completely disconnect the brake line from the master cylinder....In the place, they use a cut off brake line, clamped over, to seal the port to the rear brakes. They also remove the brakes completely.

The brake thing is done, because the cars are dedicated burnout cars and not run on the street

I want to try run mine on the streets as a daily, till she gets slapped with a defect. that's why I want to get a line locker instead of removing them for now

Dylan Hoermann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive S2
I won't be stupid with it on the roads, I put so much time and effort into this id love to be able to drive it more and show it off but cops here will defect you for anything they can

I'll have to do some research on line lockers then, I had no idea. If that's the case I'll just have to pass on it till it's a dedicated skid car

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
I won't be stupid with it on the roads, I put so much time and effort into this id love to be able to drive it more and show it off but cops here will defect you for anything they can

I'll have to do some research on line lockers then, I had no idea. If that's the case I'll just have to pass on it till it's a dedicated skid car

Honestly, having a street car, that doubles as a burnout car is a pain in the ass....Breakages are a given, which makes life a pain in the butt getting the car back on the road quickly.....

Seriously look at having a dedicated burnout car and a dedicated street car....Makes life a lot less stressful

Dylan Hoermann

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP executive S2
It's mainly just a thought currently, I have a lil hyundai atlantra which i can daily but the vp is so clean id love to take it out. Even if it's just forgo cruises or something