Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP Calais central locking problem

speeny

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
I'm having problem find were I hook up aftermarket central locking in my VP Calais it already got it want to hoot.the new one up I can use remote please help to were I put the wires so it work

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Wires go in door when button press go 'bwoop bwoop' then work

speeny

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
No help there mate its a cheap one of Ebay so I can use.keyless entry I'll that a photo of were the wire go if that would help

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
No help there mate its a cheap one of Ebay so I can use.keyless entry I'll that a photo of were the wire go if that would help

Yea mate I was just being a dick.
Try hooking the main door loom from your aftermarket kit onto the actuator in the drivers door

speeny

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
2013-05-24 21.30.39.jpg2013-05-24 21.30.39.jpgI don't know were to.put them here's all the info on the wires

turmoil117

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs berlina
Ok put the orange and the orange/black wires straight to the actuator in the drivers door. If you take the doorcard off you should be able to see what colours they are then you can find the wiring where It pokes through the drivers kick panel and attach them there (to save you trying to feed the wiring through to the door). Everything else is straight foreward. Like the brown wires go to the indicators E.T.C.

This should work aslong as all of the doors unlock/lock with the drivers door

DJ_Cosmic_Fire

smarter not harder
Reaction score
Website
www.house-mixes.com
Members Ride
VP S-Pack Oct '91 - VT SrsII Wagon
I'm having problem find were I hook up aftermarket central locking in my VP Calais it already got it want to hoot.the new one up I can use remote please help to were I put the wires so it work

If you want to upgrade the alarm system etc ,you will need to 1st turn off the factory system with the over-ride Zardi key, put the OEM remotes away and fit the aftermarket system you have & follow the instructions supplied. You can tap into the OEM wiring as above ^_^ but if you're not confident in doing so - then don't do it. Bear in mind with your eBay kit that there are some features like the immobiliser that actually only use a simple relay which bypasses the ECU. IMO this is not a good thing at all, I have a brand new complete Crimefighter cobra system of which is still unopened in the cupboard that I originally purchased for the Pathfinder.

speeny

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl turbo
How much do u want for it I think it would better putting a hole new one in cause a tx5 turbo I had they ####ed the alarm up and car need to be wire back up