Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vp Calais International

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
there a different size to the VN Calais centre caps, 15mm difference.

You would happen to have a white n grey versions?? IMO having the pair would be killer both restored to factory specs.

I'll get a white one as soon as i find one in decent enough condition at the right price.
Grey one wont be going back to stock though :p

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
I'll get a white one as soon as i find one in decent enough condition at the right price.
Grey one wont be going back to stock though :p

I gave up to many dodgy pricks in Adelaide stealing and stripping cars. After I heard about Monster's VR Senator I lost interest.

Anyway your greys one's basically stock, just has a full exhaust, manual and diff gears :p after 10 years off the road it should be off its face by now if you continued working on it

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
I gave up to many dodgy pricks in Adelaide stealing and stripping cars. After I heard about Monster's VR Senator I lost interest.

Anyway your greys one's basically stock, just has a full exhaust, manual and diff gears :p after 10 years off the road it should be off its face by now if you continued working on it
There is nothing more to do to it ;)

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride

GEN4SS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International. VP SS. VF2 SSV
there a different size to the VN Calais centre caps, 15mm difference.

You would happen to have a white n grey versions?? IMO having the pair would be killer both restored to factory specs.

Thanks for the info about the wheel caps, so the Internationals centre caps are one offs then? Out of the 8 for the 2 cars I have one has quite a few clips broken off and one scratched up one so will need to chase up at least a couple more.

I actually do have one of each colour car. Almost only had one or none depends how you look at it last week! White one with a factory sunroof was stolen from my folks house and they tried to get the grey one as well but it hadn't been running for a few months as the starter **** itself, didn't expect to ever see it again but the idiot who stole it got blocked in a driveway trying to knock over another house by the owner. The little prick got away with the rear lip spoiler, driving lights and steering wheel I had in there but without the horn pad though but not sure if anything else is missing yet until I go through all my parts ive collected over the years.

I had the white one for about 8 years and the grey one for about 6. Restore to factory is the plan one day apart from suspension and wheels

So I know now what you went through when yours was stolen even though mine is far from the condition that yours was in.

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Thanks for the info about the wheel caps, so the Internationals centre caps are one offs then? Out of the 8 for the 2 cars I have one has quite a few clips broken off and one scratched up one so will need to chase up at least a couple more.

yeah unfortunately there the VQ caps but only the Internationals had the Holden logo and most still get sold as VQ caps even tho they have a different logo which also makes them hard to track down.

Maybe Stelthy can help you with the spares seeing as he's chimed in and had 3 of everything last time we spoke a few years back. After mine was stolen I sold everything I had, spare full interior plastics, 2 sets of seats, a full body kit plus another complete front bumper and I even had 5 wheels but there all gone now.