Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP Calais Remote Reprogramming?

ScoHar

Jizz in my pants
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Senator
I will have a part number and picture of the key in an hour ill post it up, The single button mongoose type ones can use those universal remotes to learn the code of the car, but im pretty sure these 2 button ones can't be replaced by the universal remotes as something is very different about the way these ones work.

Oh and I think you need the original working remote to be able to use those universal ones.

Also when you take it into holden to get them to do it, you'll have it switched off (immobiliser) but you will need it switched on for them to program it, mine didn't work straight away I had to turn it on then leave it for 20mins then they could program it, of course holden told me it was broke 1st and couldn't be done, but thats what I had to do.

Part Number is 92040864

Photo:

Attachments

• 19-06-09_1308.jpg
    19-06-09_1308.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 2,694
Last edited:

Jamesx341

xch4ser
Reaction score
Members Ride
vn Calais
It might just be turned off. When i bought my car, the override was switches off, and all i got was an ignition key.

Open the passenger side door, and see if theres a black cover over a key hole in the door jam. If there is, it has the factory immobiliser, and you can get everything setup by doing what i posted above.

Thanks for that yes i got the immobilizer :dance:

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Thanks for that yes i got the immobilizer :dance:

Like i said, get numbers from holdens, get override key cut, then take back to holdens and buy/get programmed the remotes that are in ScoHars post above.

rob drag racer

vn vp drag nut
Reaction score
Website
forums.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
vp 3.8 with gas new project vn s1 guted strip only

Zuicider

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
Set of thongs