Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] vp commodore **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
ITEM: 92 executive vp(mabey 93)

YEAR: 92/93

SERIES: vp

BADGE: executive

ENGINE: 3.8L 6cyl

TRANSMISSION: auto

COLOUR: white

EXTERIOR CONDITION: incredable

INTERIOR CONDITION: like new, always taken care of

TYRE CONDITION: unsure exactly but think they were replace not long ago

ODOMETER: between 130000 and 140000(hasnt stopped, genuine low km's)

REGO OF CAR: nsw

REGO TILL: march

PLATES INCLUDED: Yeah

PRICE: 4000

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up, mabey delevier depends how far away

PAYMENT OPTIONS: cash

CONTACT DETAILS: just inbox me

PICTURES: only a couple, we all know what a white vp looks like, just a couple of my phone that dont really do the car justice

OTHER INFO:this is my girlfriends mums car, she got it a few months ago of her parents who have owned it since it was brand new, and they handed it down as they got a new car, this car has been garaged its whole life and the paint on the outside and everything inside is in such good condition, and the car has less then 140000km,and there original and the odimeter hasnt stoped, which has the left the whole car in a great condition, everything is stock, the wheels, cassete player everything, so nothing has been messed with, , the whole car runs smooth, no noises, and has only been owned by my gf's grandparents who loved and took care of the car, then they handed it to there daughter who has kept good care of it the last few months, it has never been thrashed as only old people have driven it, the only bad point is that occationally the petrol guage wont register, but if you flick the plastic around the guage it fixxes it, i think behind the plastic just needs a little clean, and also when the car has been driven for a while if you reverse it struggles a little, but for the age of the car for them to be the only problems is good, pick up a good buy, cheers

Attachments

• kldnijds.jpg
    kldnijds.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 207
  • ijdsnijfdiojf.jpg
    ijdsnijfdiojf.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 209
  • nijdns.jpg
    nijdns.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
price is obviously neg, also opened to swaps

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
just a quick update, it just clicked over to 140000 km's

Last edited:

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
make an offer, good reliable car, will anwser any questions, low km's for a vp, great looking paint, doesnt need anything but mabey a gearbox service, would look sick with some rims and lowered or even without the hub caps just rolling on stockies all round looks alright

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
haha no interest so far? come on i wanna try and get this car to someone who actually will appreciate it, no one wants a A1 vp to mod up?

luke23

Reaction score
Members Ride
vl
just came on to say the car has been sold for cheap to a dealship place as it was almost out of rego and i hadnt gotten any interest yet and they were the only place willing to take it

Status
Not open for further replies.