Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP Dash Banks Swap Problem

Alex0429

Reaction score
Members Ride
Holden commodore VP Vacationer
I am currently working on my VP commodore. Both the left and right dash banks are missing parts. The left bank has a broken windscreen wiper control as it falls off, because it is missing the center piece. The Right Bank is missing the on/off switch and the set switch for cruise control. I decided to order new banks. After the arrival of new parts I realized they were different. They are from a Calais and my is a vacationer. As seen in photos below, the new ones have the Hazards, Dimmer and Dome switches all swapped around. Also it has the whole trip computer section, which shouldn't be a problem, as they will just become useless. Anyway the problem is how to run the wires around the back to swap the buttons. as it seems difficult to run the hazards wires to the other side. So I either run the wires around the back or somehow try and swap the buttons from one back set to the other and risk breaking it. If anyone has any suggestions or solution it would be much appreciated thanks.

Webp.net-resizeimage (1).png
Webp.net-resizeimage.png
Webp.net-resizeimage (1).jpg