Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP respray

Kuzzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
92 VP Exec Wagon
hey guyz, im looking at getting my vp wagon 92 white, reprayed jet black an i wanna know wat kind of price i would be lookin at???????

VNPOWER

Reaction score
Members Ride
My00 Wrx 240kwatw
More than the car is worth!
I got quoted like $2,500 and that was the same colour! it was like 3grand something in a colour of my choice. not worth it unless you can find someone to do it cheaper, but you get what you pay for.

Morton

For external use only
Reaction score
Members Ride
Fairstar the Funship
Yeah, resprays are very expensive unless you know someone in the business. Personally, I've put resprays on the "one day when I'm rich" list, along with properly lowered suspension and flashy rims. i.e. never ^^

If you're willing to do all the labour yourself (i.e. strip the car down and cart the chasis and panels over on a flatbed), you could likely get the job done a lot cheaper (I know there's a company that does 2-pack resprays for around $800 if you do all the hard work. I think you may have to strip the old paint for them too. maybe even prime it. I'm not sure.)... but it is just that. a lot of hard work.

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 vy v6 manual ute
I'm respraying mine at the moment, been doing it for the last 6 months inbetween moving and kids lol yeah it is ALOT of work but it's not that hard you just gotta have patience. It's the bloody window tinting thats giving me a hard time:bang: :bang: :bang: :ranting: :ranting: