Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP SS fog light wiring diagram

COTTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais 3800
Hi guys im trying to track down the wiring diagram for the vp ss fog lights, i would like to install them on my calais but have no idea how they were wired up from factory, and i dont want to do a dodge job of it, any help would be much appreciated.

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
Hi guys im trying to track down the wiring diagram for the vp ss fog lights, i would like to install them on my calais but have no idea how they were wired up from factory, and i dont want to do a dodge job of it, any help would be much appreciated.

if its a calais have a look at the wiring loom that runs on top your radiator support (the one that serves your headlights). you might already have 2 plugs that are bundled up and not used. thats your fog light loom. if you have it then all you have to do is go under the radio console and find the unused plug. think the fog light switch and air con switch are the same just different labels on the button. grab an ac switch from the wreckers and peel off the ac sticker, bobs your uncle...

hi_ryder

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais ls1, vp berlina 3.8L
34677d1171778386-what-lights-will-work-dsc00158.jpg

COTTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais 3800
unfortunately im not that lucky theres no wiring at all for it, thought i would ask whilst the dash is out. as i assume i have to add a wire to the cluster to activate the fog light symbol

COTTER

Reaction score
Members Ride
vp calais 3800
92708386-ce87-417a-a814-230ba4870760.jpg

found it