Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VP Suspension

C

corvette_tpi

Hi, doe's anyone have any really nice suspension that they would recommend (i have a VP sedan). I am looking at suspension that handles well for the street and maybe a little bit of track use, something like Pedders Sports Ryder Suspension?

Doctor Sodways

Legendary Baby!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Slammed VeeDub Rat and a Brunette...
For springs lovells handle fairly well, i dunno if eibach do springs for commos but they are better again, as for shocks, i dunno, ive got short stroke all round that my mechanic recommended, so i dont know what they are. A good spring ad shock package can do wonders for hondling though

Cheap6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Exec
I have been very happy with FE2 and 30mm front, 22mm rear anti-roll bars only. Standard (FE2) ride height so no 'racecar' look but it rides only marginally worse than standard and is still OK over speed bumps. (I would have tried a 20mm rear bar only first but I scored a good deal ($80) on the pair of stiffer bars at a wrecker, complete with serviceable bushes).